- Ajax Image Upload with Progressbar with jQuery and PHP
- Post to Facebook Page Wall Using PHP + Graph
- 40+ CSS Buttons from codepen
- Ajax Add & Delete MySQL records using jQuery & PHP
- Ajax Image Upload and Resize with jQuery and PHP
- Simple Ajax Pagination with jQuery & PHP
- PayPal Express Checkout with PHP
- 30 Pure CSS3 Tutorials & Examples
- Post on Facebook wall using PHP
- Loading More Results From Database Using jQuery Ajax
- Login with Google using PHP API library
- Ajax Facebook Connect with jQuery & PHP
For this WordPress blog, I was looking for a quick PHP snippet on the web to make first paragraph bold, or increase its font size in post contents, like they have in Smashing Magazine website. I found few examples but not everything is clear. I didn’t want to use CSS :first-child Selector, because it won’t work with older browsers.
Lets say you want to insert custom text or HTML snippet in your WordPress post content, and you may be thinking different approaches like manually editing hundreds of post and inserting them? Well! that’s just time consuming! Try these PHP codes for WordPress that will easily insert your text or HTML in your posts.
Sometimes you may need newer version of jQuery to run your custom theme or some plugins. In that situations you may want to remove WordPress core jQuery to load your own version of jQuery.
We all know what WordPress custom fields can do, if you do not know what the heck is custom fields is, then you are probably missing out something important and powerful tool in WordPress. With custom fields you can add additional information called meta-data to individual post, and meta-data can be simple information to vary complex actions. To achieve complex actions, you must have PHP skills and WordPress template editing knowledge. Without making it any more complicated, I will show you how quickly you can start using WordPress custom fields with your blog posts.