- Ajax Image Upload with Progressbar with jQuery and PHP
- Post to Facebook Page Wall Using PHP + Graph
- 40+ CSS Buttons from codepen
- Ajax Add & Delete MySQL records using jQuery & PHP
- Ajax Image Upload and Resize with jQuery and PHP
- Simple Ajax Pagination with jQuery & PHP
- PayPal Express Checkout with PHP
- 30 Pure CSS3 Tutorials & Examples
- Post on Facebook wall using PHP
- Loading More Results From Database Using jQuery Ajax
- Login with Google using PHP API library
- Ajax Facebook Connect with jQuery & PHP
The Facebook, Twitter and Google plus data are available publicly in Json format, we can use some information to easily display number of likes, followers and circle counts in plain text. I wanted to include Feedburner Subscriber count code too, but too bad Google has decided to put an end to Awareness API, without it we can not display subscriber count in plain text.
Everyone knows how important role Twitter can play to bring new visitors to your site, and Tweet to unlock can only amplify the whole thing by requiring visitors to Tweet about your page in order to unlock the downloadable items or premium content. In this tutorial article, let’s create simple “Tweet to Unlock” feature for your web page using jQuery Ajax and PHP.
With millions of registered users worldwide, twitter is one of the most used social networking website on the internet, we cannot overlook its importance, it can really boost registrations rate in your site. In this tutorial, we will be using Twitter API to register users on your website.
You might have noticed some tweets have view summary link in Twitter.com, and probably you are curious to implement the same for your website contents. Well the trick is very simple, all you need to do is add few lines of HTML code to your webpages, and users who tweet your content will have a “view summary” (a.k.a Twitter Card) link added on the tweets.
Joomal module will display twitter buttons in any Joomla template positions. Module can be configured to display any twitter button you want. There are four buttons: Follow on Twitter, Share on Twitter, Twitter Hashtag and Twitter Mention. Each button can be configured exactly like Twitter Button Generator, all you need to do is enter your twitter username and you are ready to go.