- Ajax Image Upload with jQuery and PHP
- Post to Facebook Page Wall Using PHP + Graph
- 40+ CSS Buttons from codepen
- Ajax Add & Delete MySQL records using jQuery & PHP
- Ajax Image Upload and Resize with jQuery and PHP
- Simple Ajax Pagination with jQuery & PHP
- PayPal Express Checkout with PHP
- 30 Pure CSS3 Tutorials & Examples
- Post on Facebook wall using PHP
- Loading More Results From Database Using jQuery Ajax
- Login with Google using PHP API library
- Ajax Facebook Connect with jQuery & PHP
- 60+ Free Quality Wordpress themes
The most comprehensive human edited directory of the Web since 1998. Dmoz has been the most admired than any other web directory and considered effective for search engine ranking, But the web continues to grow at staggering rates, millions of websites add up every month, and even the largest human edited directory can not keep up with the rapid growth of websites submissions.
Sometimes, Google or other search engines start to crawl your subdomains, indexing everything without your knowledge. And your search results start to appear something like this – http://subdomain.mainsite.com/page.html, instead of http://mainsite.com/page.html. All paths to pages are same except the subdomain added to the URL.
To redirect all your subdomains to main site URL, add following line in your .htaccess file.
The number one search tool on the net, the Google has provided blog authors to actually show their pictures on their search engine. You might have searched some keywords and noticed pictures of blog authors’ appearing next to search results, and yes when you see picture of author, whether it’s your intuition or just curiosity, you will tend to trust that link more, rather than a link without an author snippet.
Submitting links to Digg, twitter and Facebook is great. But if you are pretty new to this field, those traffic wont last forever and you will end-up with very low traffic again. So a quick permanent solution is to find some good reliable feed directories and submit all your blog feeds, it will gradually increase your site rating and traffic.
Sometimes we need to change URL of pages, but it’s a risky task, because if your pages are already indexed in search engines, you will loose not only visitors but also ranking. Your indexed URLs will start to disappear one by one, forcing you to start from scratch again. But with htaccess you can easily redirect your visitors as well as search engine bots to new location safely.