- Ajax Image Upload with Progressbar with jQuery and PHP
- Post to Facebook Page Wall Using PHP + Graph
- 40+ CSS Buttons from codepen
- Ajax Add & Delete MySQL records using jQuery & PHP
- Ajax Image Upload and Resize with jQuery and PHP
- Simple Ajax Pagination with jQuery & PHP
- PayPal Express Checkout with PHP
- 30 Pure CSS3 Tutorials & Examples
- Post on Facebook wall using PHP
- Loading More Results From Database Using jQuery Ajax
- Login with Google using PHP API library
- Ajax Facebook Connect with jQuery & PHP
Letterpress effects look just awesome in any color! And I am a big fan of this effect. If you are like me you’ll sure love this easy Photoshop tutorial showing how to create Letterpress effect on a white background using Photoshop.
This tutorial is intended for Photoshop newbies. Bigger photos can take lots of time to upload on the web. A normal photo taken by a modern digital camera can size up to 3 MB, which is good for printing purpose, but for web it is way too big, if you view its actual size, it won’t fit on the screen. And can take very long time to upload, especially if you have slower net connection.