- Ajax Image Upload with Progressbar with jQuery and PHP
- Post to Facebook Page Wall Using PHP + Graph
- 40+ CSS Buttons from codepen
- Ajax Add & Delete MySQL records using jQuery & PHP
- Ajax Image Upload and Resize with jQuery and PHP
- Simple Ajax Pagination with jQuery & PHP
- PayPal Express Checkout with PHP
- 30 Pure CSS3 Tutorials & Examples
- Post on Facebook wall using PHP
- Loading More Results From Database Using jQuery Ajax
- Login with Google using PHP API library
- Ajax Facebook Connect with jQuery & PHP
In my another website, some images were larger than DIV element, and it was causing whole layout to distort. It would’ve been little easier with jQuery but since I was using Mootool library, I needed to come up with some sort of resize snippet, so I wrote this small mootool function which will calculate width of DIV element and resize images inside it to fit to its size.
I was looking for some mootool menus on the web to integrate in my new web template. I found number of sliding, accordion, collapsible navigation menus based on mootools. But what I was really looking for was dropdown menus. So I ended up with 5 mootool dropdown menus, which hopefully can be customized and tweaked according to template designs.