- Ajax Image Upload with Progressbar with jQuery and PHP
- Post to Facebook Page Wall Using PHP + Graph
- 40+ CSS Buttons from codepen
- Ajax Add & Delete MySQL records using jQuery & PHP
- Ajax Image Upload and Resize with jQuery and PHP
- Simple Ajax Pagination with jQuery & PHP
- PayPal Express Checkout with PHP
- 30 Pure CSS3 Tutorials & Examples
- Post on Facebook wall using PHP
- Loading More Results From Database Using jQuery Ajax
- Login with Google using PHP API library
- Ajax Facebook Connect with jQuery & PHP
Google API lets you play with the core of Google system, by building queries, a client can access required data from various Google services, which can be used to build all types of Google based applications. Before sending API queries, a client application needs Google API keys. In this basic tutorial we will learn about obtaining Google API Keys and developer key from Google API console.
If you are PHP newbie, probably you are wondering how to pass texts from one page to another. May be you are creating a HTML form and you want to send it to another PHP page where the values are collected and processed. In this article we will talk about PHP $_GET & $_POST methods to send values from one page to another page.
You might have noticed some tweets have view summary link in Twitter.com, and probably you are curious to implement the same for your website contents. Well the trick is very simple, all you need to do is add few lines of HTML code to your webpages, and users who tweet your content will have a “view summary” (a.k.a Twitter Card) link added on the tweets.
MySQL SELECT statement selects records from MySQL database. We can execute SELECT statement in PHP and get desired results.
Since there’s no such thing called “folder” in Gmail, many Gmail users often wonder how to save their important emails, using filters aren’t the first choice, because most of them do not know about it, others do not bother. So they keep their emails just the way they are “in Inbox”. Sometimes we have to mass delete old email, and accidently important emails also get delete, but fortunately Gmail moves deleted mails into Trash and can be retrieved within 30 days. But sometimes it becomes too late and important mails are lost forever. So as they say, it is better safe than sorry…