- Ajax Image Upload with jQuery and PHP
- Post to Facebook Page Wall Using PHP + Graph
- 40+ CSS Buttons from codepen
- Ajax Add & Delete MySQL records using jQuery & PHP
- Ajax Image Upload and Resize with jQuery and PHP
- Simple Ajax Pagination with jQuery & PHP
- PayPal Express Checkout with PHP
- 30 Pure CSS3 Tutorials & Examples
- Post on Facebook wall using PHP
- Loading More Results From Database Using jQuery Ajax
- Login with Google using PHP API library
- Ajax Facebook Connect with jQuery & PHP
- 60+ Free Quality Wordpress themes
Voting system can be important part of any website, especially if you want to keep track of user ratings. Let’s create a cookie based voting system, similar to YouTube like & dislike buttons (Thumbs up & Thumbs down), which can be applied to any content.
Live username checking (whether username exist or not) has become really useful part of registration system. I guess, standard registration is a huge turn-off for everyone, because users not only have to reload the entire page again and again, but fields like password etc also need to be re-entered every-time. In this article, let’s find-out we can check username availability easily using Ajax and PHP.
If you are looking for multiple image uploader that doesn’t require flash plugin, here’s script that does it for you, it will nicely upload multiple image files and resize them using jQuery and PHP. User can easily add as many files before uploading and a nice progress bar lets you see the progress of the upload, but please note: progress bar requires modern browsers to function.
Wouldn’t it be great if users didn’t have to load page when uploading a file? This is Continuation of the previous post PHP File Upload, everything is similar to previous examples, only difference is here we will use jQuery Ajax to upload file without refreshing page.
If you are looking for a simple script to navigate next / previous image without refreshing page, this example will do exactly that using jQuery Ajax and PHP.
If you are looking for an easy Ajax solution to connect to Facebook, this simple method could do the trick. In this tutorial you will see how we can connect users to Facebook and let them register on your site easily with their Facebook name and email. All these happens without even refreshing the page. I have used jQuery and Facebook PHP SDK files available at Github. But for your convenience, I have created a zipped sample file, downloadable at the bottom of the page, which already includes SDK and jQuery files