- Ajax Image Upload with jQuery and PHP
- Post to Facebook Page Wall Using PHP + Graph
- 40+ CSS Buttons from codepen
- Ajax Add & Delete MySQL records using jQuery & PHP
- Ajax Image Upload and Resize with jQuery and PHP
- Simple Ajax Pagination with jQuery & PHP
- PayPal Express Checkout with PHP
- 30 Pure CSS3 Tutorials & Examples
- Post on Facebook wall using PHP
- Loading More Results From Database Using jQuery Ajax
- Login with Google using PHP API library
- Ajax Facebook Connect with jQuery & PHP
- 60+ Free Quality Wordpress themes
Since I wrote tutorial Post to Facebook Page Wall, few people have asked me to write a tutorial that will post messages on Group wall as well. If you look at previous examples, you should be pretty clear how everything works, posting message or link works very similar way as before, by issuing HTTP POST request to the GROUP_ID/feed.
Fortunately, there are plenty of WordPress plugins available for almost anything. But sometimes, we aren’t that lucky, few days ago, I needed an Adsense plugin for a WordPress site, and realized there are way too many plugins for Adsense! I tried few, but I felt they are overly complicated for my need, So, I decided to write my own simple Adsense plugin for WordPress 3.
Easily create an image with text written on it using PHP imagettfbbox. This function requires both the GD library and the FreeType library.
In my another website, some images were larger than DIV element, and it was causing whole layout to distort. It would’ve been little easier with jQuery but since I was using Mootool library, I needed to come up with some sort of resize snippet, so I wrote this small mootool function which will calculate width of DIV element and resize images inside it to fit to its size.
Google API lets you play with the core of Google system, by building queries, a client can access required data from various Google services, which can be used to build all types of Google based applications. Before sending API queries, a client application needs Google API keys. In this basic tutorial we will learn about obtaining Google API Keys and developer key from Google API console.
If you are looking for multiple image uploader that doesn’t require flash plugin, here’s script that does it for you, it will nicely upload multiple image files and resize them using jQuery and PHP. User can easily add as many files before uploading and a nice progress bar lets you see the progress of the upload, but please note: progress bar requires modern browsers to function.