- Ajax Image Upload with jQuery and PHP
- Post to Facebook Page Wall Using PHP + Graph
- 40+ CSS Buttons from codepen
- Ajax Add & Delete MySQL records using jQuery & PHP
- Ajax Image Upload and Resize with jQuery and PHP
- Simple Ajax Pagination with jQuery & PHP
- PayPal Express Checkout with PHP
- 30 Pure CSS3 Tutorials & Examples
- Post on Facebook wall using PHP
- Loading More Results From Database Using jQuery Ajax
- Login with Google using PHP API library
- Ajax Facebook Connect with jQuery & PHP
Saaraan Icon font set is general purpose icons for web developers. It contains 169 icons (planing to add more in future). I have created these icons for learning purpose, but please feel free to use them in your projects.
Icon fonts are ideal way to replace regular PNG or image icons when designing a website, because icon fonts are versatile and relatively lite, they can be easily embedded into HTML using CSS @font-face and best part is that they are scalable, and various CSS effects can be applied just like fonts. Let’s find-out some of free icon fonts available that are absolutely free to use in our web projects.
Icon fonts can be embedded simply using CSS @font-face like any other fonts, but there are few simple rules to follow for cross-platform compatibility. Let us look at the usage of @font-face rule and data-icon attribute to display icons stored in a Font file.
There’s been a lot of buzz lately about Twitter’s Bootstrap framework, many new excellent websites are built upon Bootstrap solid framework. whether your need is a responsive grid system or pre-styled typography, Bootstrap comes in handy, it is very easy to start and well documented. But if you are wondering where to start, look no further, because I am going to create a basic responsive layout using Bootstrap, focusing on some fundamental stuff to get you started quickly.
Finding that perfect CSS button isn’t hard these days, just Google and you will end-up with many CSS button generators, all you have to do is copy and paste the code. But if you are looking for some extraordinary CSS buttons, or perhaps inspirations, there’s no other places like codepen.io, and here are some 40+ CSS button examples from Codepen.
Integrating voice Search with HTML5 speech input fields in your website can be very useful to your users. To add this wonderful feature just drop x-webkit-speech in your input field tag, that’s it! You are ready to talk.