- Ajax Image Upload with jQuery and PHP
- Post to Facebook Page Wall Using PHP + Graph
- 40+ CSS Buttons from codepen
- Ajax Add & Delete MySQL records using jQuery & PHP
- Ajax Image Upload and Resize with jQuery and PHP
- Simple Ajax Pagination with jQuery & PHP
- PayPal Express Checkout with PHP
- 30 Pure CSS3 Tutorials & Examples
- Post on Facebook wall using PHP
- Loading More Results From Database Using jQuery Ajax
- Login with Google using PHP API library
- Ajax Facebook Connect with jQuery & PHP
- 60+ Free Quality Wordpress themes
The number one search tool on the net, the Google has provided blog authors to actually show their pictures on their search engine. You might have searched some keywords and noticed pictures of blog authors’ appearing next to search results, and yes when you see picture of author, whether it’s your intuition or just curiosity, you will tend to trust that link more, rather than a link without an author snippet.
Until now, it wasn’t possible for people to see your Facebook wall updates directly, unless you have set your Facebook privacy settings to public. But even though they will not hear what you want to say, unless they visit your profile directly. If you are some well known social figure, such as if your profession is DJ, musician, artists, journalists etc. public are interested in what you post on your wall. So why not let them subscribe to your Facebook updates.
Creating a Facebook Application on Facebook gives you the opportunity to integrate your site into the core Facebook experience. All of the core Facebook technologies, such as Social Plugins, the Graph API and Platform Dialogs are available to Apps on Facebook. Creating Facebook applications is very easy, just follow the steps provided in the page and you are ready to go.
First make sure, cURL is installed in your host server. Here are few screenshots to show how component and module are installed in your joomla CMS.These are the screenshots from Joomla 1.5 admin control panel. Even if you are using newer joomlas, instillation process are similar.
New Facebook AuthDialog comes loaded with features to help you build a richer and more exciting experience for new users. And it’s very easy to customize, just follow guidelines provided in this page and you are all good to go.
Browsers now support CSS shadow, we can easily achieve better looking headings. Here’s few examples of css styled headings :