- Ajax Image Upload with Progressbar with jQuery and PHP
- Post to Facebook Page Wall Using PHP + Graph
- 40+ CSS Buttons from codepen
- Ajax Add & Delete MySQL records using jQuery & PHP
- Ajax Image Upload and Resize with jQuery and PHP
- Simple Ajax Pagination with jQuery & PHP
- PayPal Express Checkout with PHP
- 30 Pure CSS3 Tutorials & Examples
- Post on Facebook wall using PHP
- Loading More Results From Database Using jQuery Ajax
- Login with Google using PHP API library
- Ajax Facebook Connect with jQuery & PHP
We may have seen different examples showing how to change/load the content in child Select Box, depending on the parent Select Box options. Most examples uses database and Ajax to achieve the same, which I think is bit unnecessary. Here’s how we can easily create dynamic dependent select box just using jQuery.
The WebSocket is a feature of HTML5 for establishing a socket connections between a web browser and a server, once the connection has been established with the server, all WebSocket data (frames) are sent directly over a socket rather than usual HTTP response and requests, giving us much faster and persistent communication between a web browser and a server. Let’s create a simple chat system using this cool technology (HTML5 WebSocket and PHP).
Facebook has this nice little chat box that doesn’t take up much space, and people can instantly interact with their friends, it is a cool feature to have in any website. Let’s get inspired and create an Shout Box which will look similar to Facebook chat box.
Voting system can be important part of any website, especially if you want to keep track of user ratings. Let’s create a cookie based voting system, similar to YouTube like & dislike buttons (Thumbs up & Thumbs down), which can be applied to any content.
Live username checking (whether username exist or not) has become really useful part of registration system. I guess, standard registration is a huge turn-off for everyone, because users not only have to reload the entire page again and again, but fields like password etc also need to be re-entered every-time. In this article, let’s find-out we can check username availability easily using Ajax and PHP.
You might have seen the implementation of Ajax based data loading technique at Facebook, Twitter or some other sites. Instead of showing pagination links, why not let users load data dynamically on a button click. In this article we’ll try to adopt the technique to make similar loading page for our projects using jQuery.