- Ajax Image Upload with Progressbar with jQuery and PHP
- Post to Facebook Page Wall Using PHP + Graph
- 40+ CSS Buttons from codepen
- Ajax Add & Delete MySQL records using jQuery & PHP
- Ajax Image Upload and Resize with jQuery and PHP
- Simple Ajax Pagination with jQuery & PHP
- PayPal Express Checkout with PHP
- 30 Pure CSS3 Tutorials & Examples
- Post on Facebook wall using PHP
- Loading More Results From Database Using jQuery Ajax
- Login with Google using PHP API library
- Ajax Facebook Connect with jQuery & PHP
With Joomla Facebook Connect 2.5, Facebook users can quickly register and login on your Joomla websites. This free Joomla extension was re-written from ground up and should work out of the box. Many new features have been added to the extension, such as redirection options, publish on wall configuration and major transformation to the component backend. Facebook Login module can be configured to show only login button or form.
A simple looking but useful testimonial extension for your Joomla website, now your clients can add testimonial on your website with ease. Testimonial extension has number of useful features for your users. They are able to upload photo, write long message and can rate your service. Component features can be controlled from backend.
Joomal module will display twitter buttons in any Joomla template positions. Module can be configured to display any twitter button you want. There are four buttons: Follow on Twitter, Share on Twitter, Twitter Hashtag and Twitter Mention. Each button can be configured exactly like Twitter Button Generator, all you need to do is enter your twitter username and you are ready to go.
Website templates can get very complex, imagine developing a template for a news company, or an online store with hundreds of products. Your client can get very particular about the the products positioning, font size or news feed on the sidebar. This is where Joomla comes to rescue with its robust framework, modern object-oriented design patterns. With Joomla template development skills, you will have power to present your clients with various design options, simple and clean to very complex looking websites.
Creating a Facebook Application on Facebook gives you the opportunity to integrate your site into the core Facebook experience. All of the core Facebook technologies, such as Social Plugins, the Graph API and Platform Dialogs are available to Apps on Facebook. Creating Facebook applications is very easy, just follow the steps provided in the page and you are ready to go.