- Ajax Image Upload with Progressbar with jQuery and PHP
- Post to Facebook Page Wall Using PHP + Graph
- 40+ CSS Buttons from codepen
- Ajax Add & Delete MySQL records using jQuery & PHP
- Ajax Image Upload and Resize with jQuery and PHP
- Simple Ajax Pagination with jQuery & PHP
- PayPal Express Checkout with PHP
- 30 Pure CSS3 Tutorials & Examples
- Post on Facebook wall using PHP
- Loading More Results From Database Using jQuery Ajax
- Login with Google using PHP API library
- Ajax Facebook Connect with jQuery & PHP
Cloud computing, I hope most of you would have been familiar with this term today. It is the latest sensation to join the hit lists in the market. For those who are completely new to this term, here goes the definition: it is a virtual network of servers acting remotely on the internet which allows you to store, manage, and process data effectively.
Sometimes you might want to allocate total number of characters user may enter in a text box, and you also want to display remaining characters count as user type in the text, and how about preventing user from typing further after the character limit has reached? It sounds really daunting but believe me it is very simple and fun with jQuery.
If you have very long pages like Wikipedia, you might want to organize your paragraphs with some sort of stylish scrolling Table of Contents (TOC). In this article we will create a nice little Table of Contents with bit of jQuery and CSS3. Div element stays fixed on the left or right side of the page for easy navigation of the page, it can be expended and collapsed easily by a reader.
Saaraan Icon font set is general purpose icons for web developers. It contains 169 icons (planing to add more in future). I have created these icons for learning purpose, but please feel free to use them in your projects.
Icon fonts are ideal way to replace regular PNG or image icons when designing a website, because icon fonts are versatile and relatively lite, they can be easily embedded into HTML using CSS @font-face and best part is that they are scalable, and various CSS effects can be applied just like fonts. Let’s find-out some of free icon fonts available that are absolutely free to use in our web projects.
Icon fonts can be embedded simply using CSS @font-face like any other fonts, but there are few simple rules to follow for cross-platform compatibility. Let us look at the usage of @font-face rule and data-icon attribute to display icons stored in a Font file.