- Ajax Image Upload with jQuery and PHP
- Post to Facebook Page Wall Using PHP + Graph
- 40+ CSS Buttons from codepen
- Ajax Add & Delete MySQL records using jQuery & PHP
- Ajax Image Upload and Resize with jQuery and PHP
- Simple Ajax Pagination with jQuery & PHP
- PayPal Express Checkout with PHP
- 30 Pure CSS3 Tutorials & Examples
- Post on Facebook wall using PHP
- Loading More Results From Database Using jQuery Ajax
- Login with Google using PHP API library
- Ajax Facebook Connect with jQuery & PHP
- 60+ Free Quality Wordpress themes
PHP $_SESSION is basically variable that stores temporary information about current user, for example you are browsing a website, but the remote server doesn’t really know who you are, only way to identify current user assessing the site is using session, PHP $_SESSION allows us to store information about the user, which can be retrieved later from any page within the site, as long as the session is active.
Sometimes we need to resize multiple images in a folder, using PHP script we can achieve just that. Just point to folder where your images are located and execute following PHP script to resize your images.
This is continuation of the previous post how to setup Paypal Express Checkout in your website. You do not necessarily need to setup Paypal Instant Payment Notification (IPN), but if want to automate tasks and keep track of customer actions back in their PayPal account, you should create and setup an IPN listener script.
Paypal is the most popular and convenient way to get paid. If you are selling some products in your website, you should definitely use Paypal payment gateway, why? because it’s free and there are over 350 million Paypal users all over the world who would happily purchase your products.
In this tutorial let us find-out how we can use Paypal Express Checkout in websites to sell some products instantly.