- Ajax Image Upload with Progressbar with jQuery and PHP
- Post to Facebook Page Wall Using PHP + Graph
- 40+ CSS Buttons from codepen
- Ajax Add & Delete MySQL records using jQuery & PHP
- Ajax Image Upload and Resize with jQuery and PHP
- Simple Ajax Pagination with jQuery & PHP
- PayPal Express Checkout with PHP
- 30 Pure CSS3 Tutorials & Examples
- Post on Facebook wall using PHP
- Loading More Results From Database Using jQuery Ajax
- Login with Google using PHP API library
- Ajax Facebook Connect with jQuery & PHP
Posting pictures on Facebook works similar as Posting to Facebook Page Wall, you can post not just photos, but questions, status, notes etc in a similar way. In previous post we have seen how we can post a photo to page wall by specifying its relative path, but in this tutorial we will upload picture and directly post to user profile page using an upload form.
In this post you will learn how to post to Facebook page wall (Not User Wall) using PHP and Facebook API. To understand this article you must have knowledge of Facebook application development and their API usage. Before we begin I assume you have created Facebook Application and you have a running Facebook Page where you want your message to appear.