- Ajax Image Upload with Progressbar with jQuery and PHP
- Post to Facebook Page Wall Using PHP + Graph
- 40+ CSS Buttons from codepen
- Ajax Add & Delete MySQL records using jQuery & PHP
- Ajax Image Upload and Resize with jQuery and PHP
- Simple Ajax Pagination with jQuery & PHP
- PayPal Express Checkout with PHP
- 30 Pure CSS3 Tutorials & Examples
- Post on Facebook wall using PHP
- Loading More Results From Database Using jQuery Ajax
- Login with Google using PHP API library
- Ajax Facebook Connect with jQuery & PHP
WordPress itself is a lethal weapon, without any plugins installed. In-fact you don’t need anything at all, it has everything you ever need. But with some fine quality plugin, your blog can do wonders and it starts to shine. But be careful with all the selection, useless & buggy plugins can turn your dreams into nightmare.
Let’s say you have following radio options for the user, and you need to retrieve the value from selected radio button using jQuery.
This jQuery line below retrieves the value of selected radio box.
But when radio isn’t checked, “undefined” error returns, to deal with undefined value do this :
The complete example :
Joomal module will display twitter buttons in any Joomla template positions. Module can be configured to display any twitter button you want. There are four buttons: Follow on Twitter, Share on Twitter, Twitter Hashtag and Twitter Mention. Each button can be configured exactly like Twitter Button Generator, all you need to do is enter your twitter username and you are ready to go.
Sometimes, Google or other search engines start to crawl your subdomains, indexing everything without your knowledge. And your search results start to appear something like this – http://subdomain.mainsite.com/page.html, instead of http://mainsite.com/page.html. All paths to pages are same except the subdomain added to the URL.
To redirect all your subdomains to main site URL, add following line in your .htaccess file.