- Ajax Image Upload with jQuery and PHP
- Post to Facebook Page Wall Using PHP + Graph
- 40+ CSS Buttons from codepen
- Ajax Add & Delete MySQL records using jQuery & PHP
- Ajax Image Upload and Resize with jQuery and PHP
- Simple Ajax Pagination with jQuery & PHP
- PayPal Express Checkout with PHP
- 30 Pure CSS3 Tutorials & Examples
- Post on Facebook wall using PHP
- Loading More Results From Database Using jQuery Ajax
- Login with Google using PHP API library
- Ajax Facebook Connect with jQuery & PHP
- 60+ Free Quality Wordpress themes
We can smoothly move any element using jQuery .animate() method, the method basically changes value of css property of the element gradually to perform animation effect, the example shows how easily we can move DIV box to left, right, up and down with .animate() method.
Cydia starts to crash right after you Jailbreak your iPhone. You know it’s not 3rd party corrupted repositories or updates, it’s core Cydia file that is corrupt or missing. I tried installing Cydia again with blackra1n and redsn0w, but it failed every-time. To solve this problem, you will need some folder manager. iFile, or open SSH would do that trick, but since Cydia is crashing after the moment you jailbreak, I am sure you didn’t get chance to install those apps in your iPhone.
MySQL SELECT statement selects records from MySQL database. We can execute SELECT statement in PHP and get desired results.
This tutorial is intended for Photoshop newbies. Bigger photos can take lots of time to upload on the web. A normal photo taken by a modern digital camera can size up to 3 MB, which is good for printing purpose, but for web it is way too big, if you view its actual size, it won’t fit on the screen. And can take very long time to upload, especially if you have slower net connection.
In this tutorial we will be creating a simple Ajax Contact form using jQuery and PHP. Because the best thing about Ajax is that users don’t have to reload the page every time in order to validate empty fields or to send emails, they can simply click send button and results are displayed instantly on the screen.