- Ajax Image Upload with Progressbar with jQuery and PHP
- Post to Facebook Page Wall Using PHP + Graph
- 40+ CSS Buttons from codepen
- Ajax Add & Delete MySQL records using jQuery & PHP
- Ajax Image Upload and Resize with jQuery and PHP
- Simple Ajax Pagination with jQuery & PHP
- PayPal Express Checkout with PHP
- 30 Pure CSS3 Tutorials & Examples
- Post on Facebook wall using PHP
- Loading More Results From Database Using jQuery Ajax
- Login with Google using PHP API library
- Ajax Facebook Connect with jQuery & PHP
There are many web development packages available on the net, designed to run on different operating systems. Few of them are designed for PHP development such as XAMPP, Apache2Triad, VertrigoServ. XAMPP is also available on Linux, Solaris and Mac OS X. But today we are going to focus on installing Wampserver on windows.
Submitting links to Digg, twitter and Facebook is great. But if you are pretty new to this field, those traffic wont last forever and you will end-up with very low traffic again. So a quick permanent solution is to find some good reliable feed directories and submit all your blog feeds, it will gradually increase your site rating and traffic.
This error entry in apache’s error log when you try to run perl script could be very frustrating. The only solution is to narrow down the issue. Make sure web development environment is ready, Perl Binary is Installed, if everything is O.K, open and review Apache’s httpd.conf file, which is usually located in Apache/conf folder.