- Ajax Image Upload with Progressbar with jQuery and PHP
- Post to Facebook Page Wall Using PHP + Graph
- 40+ CSS Buttons from codepen
- Ajax Add & Delete MySQL records using jQuery & PHP
- Ajax Image Upload and Resize with jQuery and PHP
- Simple Ajax Pagination with jQuery & PHP
- PayPal Express Checkout with PHP
- 30 Pure CSS3 Tutorials & Examples
- Post on Facebook wall using PHP
- Loading More Results From Database Using jQuery Ajax
- Login with Google using PHP API library
- Ajax Facebook Connect with jQuery & PHP
Sooner or later we all are going to fall in love with the eye catching scroll effects that jQuery has to offer. Let’s look at some of wonderful jQuery scripts & plugins that implements smooth scrolling effects.
If you need to check whether curl is available in a web server, you can use snippet below to check available curl. The code below will check if curl is available and enabled in the web server.
Several times we do need to generate random string in PHP. Generated string can be used to rename files, variable names etc. PHP snippet below that I used in my some of projects creates random string from given characters. You can just copy and use this PHP snippet in your projects.
Sometimes we need to change URL of pages, but it’s a risky task, because if your pages are already indexed in search engines, you will loose not only visitors but also ranking. Your indexed URLs will start to disappear one by one, forcing you to start from scratch again. But with htaccess you can easily redirect your visitors as well as search engine bots to new location safely.